Items in shopping cart: 0
Current total: $0.00
view larger image
* 240 Volt, 50Hz 40mm (1-9/16”) SDS Max Combination Hammer Drill
* Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 40mm in diameter
* core drilling up to 90mm
* Rotation-stop for light demolition applications
* unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life
* Excellent power to weight ratio: 9 j of impact energy delivered by a 5kg hammer magnesium housing for lower weight and excellent durability
* Soft rubber grip handle reduces vibration to the user lowering fatigue during extensive use
* electronic speed and impact energy control for use with smaller bits or delicate/lighter materials
* Hammer mechanism optimized to deliver maximum impact energy to beat frequency and efficiently drill into the hardest concrete efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampenin reduces stress to the tool
* Ergonomic compact slim line design gives control and easy access to tight spaces.
© Eastwestintl.com All rights reserved. 5810 Hillcroft, Houston, TX 77036
Tel: (713) 789-6611 | Fax: (713) 789-6662 |E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday:- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Prices and specifications are subject to change. Pictures may vary. We are not responsible for typographical error.