Items in shopping cart: 0
Current total: $0.00
view larger image
* 220-240 Volt 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 7-Pc. Combo Kit with LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% total lifetime work with 2x more cycles
* 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill has a new 4-pole motor for 450 in. lbs. of torque and weighs only 3.9 lbs.
* 6-1/2" Circular Saw has a D35 high torque motor, built-in blower and is 7.1 lbs.
* Reciprocating Saw with tool-less blade changes & shoe adjustments at only 8.1 lbs.
* Impact Driver is 40% more compact, 1,280 in.lbs. of torque with 0-3,200 IPM and is 3.3 lbs
* 4-1/2" Cordless Cut-Off/Angle Grinder produces an impressive 10,000 RPM for 50% faster grinding
* Rugged weather resistant FM/AM Job Site Radio delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3.25" side-firing drivers
* 4-Position Flashlight with Xenon bulbs runs 4.3 hrs.
* LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries provide longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
The New BMR100W White Radio is Now mp3 Compatible for I-Pod or mp3 Players.
* More compact design and weighs 9.2 lbs.
* Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3.25" side-firing drivers
* Rugged weather resistant design for jobsite conditions
* Digital backlit quartz display
* 10 Pre-Set FM/AM buttons and mp3 compatible
* Dual Volume and Tuning Dial or easy control
* Protective bumper design for added durability
* Compatible with Slide Type and Pod Style Makita Batteries
* Runs one full working day (8 hrs.) on a single Makita Li-Ion battery (1.5Ah) charge
7-piece Kit Includes:
BHP452 18V 1/2" LXT Hammer Driver-Drill
BSS611 18V 6-1/2" LXT Circular Saw
BJR182 18V LXT Recipro Saw
BTD141 18V LXT Impact Driver
BGA452 18V LXT 4-1/2" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
BML185 18V LXT Flashlight
BMR100W FM/AM Job Site Radio
© Eastwestintl.com All rights reserved. 5810 Hillcroft, Houston, TX 77036
Tel: (713) 789-6611 | Fax: (713) 789-6662 |E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday:- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Prices and specifications are subject to change. Pictures may vary. We are not responsible for typographical error.