Items in shopping cart: 0
Current total: $0.00
view larger image
• 18V 1/2” NiCd Cordless Hammer-Drill, SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw, Circular Saw & Work Light 4-pack Combo Kit.
• The Milwaukee 18V Hammer-Drill delivers high torque, long run-time and increased durability.
o This model features an exclusive all-metal, single-sleeve ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws to provide high grip torque on bits.
o The Milwaukee-built high efficiency motor delivers up to 550 in.-lbs. of torque.
o The high efficiency motor and superior battery technology combine to provide long run-time.
o Application selector allows user to maintain original clutch position while shifting from driving to drill mode.
• The 18V Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw cuts up to 60 2 x 4's on a single charge.
o A rare-earth, permanent magnet motor delivers high torque for tough cutting applications.
o The steel Quik-Lok™ blade clamp accepts universal 1/2 inch shank Sawzall® Blades without the need of a hex key.
o A lock-off trigger speed control (0-2700 SPM) switch prevents inadvertent start up.
o Blade clamp accepts blade upside down for close quarter cutting. 1-1/8 in. stroke for fast cutting.
• The 6310 Milwaukee 18V Circular Saw can cut up to 145 2 x 4's or 106 feet of 5/8 inch OSB material.
o This 6-1/2 inch saw includes an electric brake which stops the blade in seconds.
o The Circular Saw can bevel up to 50° for cutting extreme angles.
o The saw features all-metal upper and lower guards and a rigid aluminum shoe for rigorous jobsite use.
o A soft grip handle results in a more comfortable gripping surface.
• 18V Work Light has a bright long life Xenon bulb.
o Faceted reflector provides a bright uniform beam.
o Spare bulb stored under lens cap.
• Drill has Patented Reversible Battery Design to fit in tight areas and optimize balance while working overhead.
• Clip-Lok Belt-Clip frees up both hands for work positioning.
© Eastwestintl.com All rights reserved. 5810 Hillcroft, Houston, TX 77036
Tel: (713) 789-6611 | Fax: (713) 789-6662 |E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday:- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Prices and specifications are subject to change. Pictures may vary. We are not responsible for typographical error.