Items in shopping cart: 0
Current total: $0.00
view larger image
* 220-240Volt 3-1/4 H.P. Plunge Router
* 0 - 2-3/8" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into workpiece.
* Multiple depth adjustments; presetting of 3 plunge depths.
* All ball bearing construction for long tool life.
* Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes.
* Soft start feature for smoother start-ups.
* Variable speed selection knob (9,000 - 23,000 RPM) for more precise routing.
* Electronic speed control maintains constant speed even under load.
* Top handle depth adjustment to set desired routing depth.
* Chip deflector keeps chips away from the operator.
* Uses 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits.
* Double insulated.
© Eastwestintl.com All rights reserved. 5810 Hillcroft, Houston, TX 77036
Tel: (713) 789-6611 | Fax: (713) 789-6662 |E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday:- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Prices and specifications are subject to change. Pictures may vary. We are not responsible for typographical error.