Items in shopping cart: 0
Current total: $0.00
view larger image
* 220- 240 Volt/ 50 Hz, 45 cm Wine Cellar
* 102 liters Volume of holds up to 31 wine bottles (0,75 L)
* 3°C - 18°C Temperature Range
* A Energy Efficiency Class
* Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
* 3 Distinct Modes: Sparkling Wine: 3°C - 10°C, White Wine: 7°C - 12°C, Red Wine: 12°C - 18°C
* Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on Top of Door
* Maintains temperature to within 0,5°C of the set point to maximize preservation
* Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
* Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
* Black interior is illuminated with LED theatre lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
* Robust full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
* Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
* LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
* Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle Accessory
* Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
* Lock on the Door (Optional)
* Available with Solid door.
|Unit Dimension: ||33.7”H x 17.7”W x 23.2”D (856x450x590 mm)|
|Unit Weight: ||63 kg/ 138.9 Lb.|
|Shipping Dimension: ||36.5"H x 20.2"W x 39.5"D (927x514x1003 mm)|
|Shipping Weight: ||61 kg/ 134 Lb.|
|Search For Discount Wine Coolers. Home Use from wide range of for wine refrigerators, beverage coolers, kegerators and drink, LED digital display. |
© Eastwestintl.com All rights reserved. 5810 Hillcroft, Houston, TX 77036
Tel: (713) 789-6611 | Fax: (713) 789-6662 |E-mail : email@example.com
Monday - Friday:- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Prices and specifications are subject to change. Pictures may vary. We are not responsible for typographical error.