Items in shopping cart: 0
Current total: $0.00
view larger image
Frigidaire by Electrolux FRS910SS
* 220-240 Volt/ 50 Hz, Bottom Mount French (4 Door) Refrigerator
* 21.89 CU.FT./ 620 Liters Total Capacity
* 14.47 CU.FT./ 362 Liters Refrigerator Capacity
* 7.41 CU.FT./ 164 Liters Freezer Capacity
* A+ Energy Efficiency Rating
* CE Approved
* 4 Star Performance star rating
* 100% Frost Free
* Touch Screen Electronic Display
* Super Quick Freeze & Cool
* Economy Mode for Energy Saving
* Bottom compartments of the refrigerator- can be converted from freezer to fridge mode, or vice versa, on demand.
* DCTE- Equipped with double compressors and two evaporators, it employs separate air circulation for fridge and freezer compartments so that taste and odor transfer between the fridge and freezer compartments is prevented. Furthermore, the vegetables are kept fresh longer.
* Cold Wrap Cooling- French Door cooling system is a combination of two cooling systems. Cooler
Compartment has Cold Wrap cooling system, as the circulating cold air wraps the food in the
fridge compartment. This minimizes the heat transfer from the walls and ensures the food to stay fresh longer.
* Superior Internal Illumination- Additional to the hidden LED lighting on the cabinet, door integrated LEDs room the sides provide superior illumination
* Self-Close Fresh Zone- Special sliding rails ensure easy closure of the drawers
* Stainless Steel Add-Ons on Fridge Balconies
* Leveling Feet
* R600a Refrigerant type.
|Unit Dimension: ||72.83"H x 35.82"W x 26.48"D|
|Unit Weight: ||325 Lb./ 147.5kg|
|Shipping Dimension: ||76.77"H x 40.35"W x 33.77"D|
|Shipping Weight: ||408 Lb./ 185.16kg|
|Product Type: ||Bottom Mount French (4 Door) Refrigerator|
© Eastwestintl.com All rights reserved. 5810 Hillcroft, Houston, TX 77036
Tel: (713) 789-6611 | Fax: (713) 789-6662 |E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday:- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Prices and specifications are subject to change. Pictures may vary. We are not responsible for typographical error.